Request a free 30-day trial Dixel, the Robert illustré on line For residents of Canada and the United States only.
The complete Robert illustré regularly updated
- 58,000 words and 160,000 definitions
- 6,400 verbs, fully conjugated
- Over 6,000 photos: a veritable image bank
- 150 videos of key historical moments
- 35,000 proper nouns: personalities, countries, cities and more!
- Over 2,000 encyclopedic files
- 1,000 notes on literary works and 3,200 quotes
Modern, visual and accessible
A true educational tool for learning French and for understanding the big issues in today’s world.
Simple and intuitive searches
Its powerful search engine provides a wide range of available resources, all displayed on the results page.
Stimulate student curiosity
Accessible from grade 3 up, the dictionary helps students to easily find information and increase their knowledge.
Powerful features and intuitive navigation
- From the French language to proper nouns in just one click
- A cutting-edge, multi-criteria search engine
My dictionary always accessible on the Internet
Unlimited access during subscription period, the latest edition available, no updates to install, searchable online from any computer (PC, Mac, tablets, Linux)